Friday, April 14, 2006

Changes

Well, I think that I'm going to have to agree with Danny on the whole city thing. Yesterday I left Bozeman about 7:30 for the next big adventure. I got to Denver around 6:30, just passing through, using the interstate, and I immediately felt like I was going to die. Denver is the only place that I've ever driven where traffic can go from 60 to a dead stop, back up to 45, to zero, to 50, and once more to zero, in less than a minute. And, since everyone is into getting wherever they are going very rapidly, no one leaves any room between their cars and the cars in front of them. This means that everytime the traffic goes to zero, about every other car is swerving onto the shoulder to aviod nailing the car in front. I'm not sure how the people in the middle lanes handle it, or for that matter, how anyone thinks this is an effective way of driving in the first place. It doesn't really help that there is road construction narrowing the lanes such that the Volvo is a tight fit. This construction has been going on in the same stretch of road for at least the last 4 years. Way to go, Denver. On the plus side, I am in Colorado Springs now visiting my former school, The Colorado College. I am surrounded by beautiful women, some of whom occasionally talk to me. Until next time,
Max

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Dude you are living the life. Girls that talk to you, what is that like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home