Monday, December 12, 2005

Long Time

Sorry guys. It's been about a week since I have left a post. Another monday means back to the grindstone. I already ruffled some feathers here before I even got to work today. What a great way to start the day. If i had to use one word to describe the feeling of today it would be "discontent". I am not sure why, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with my choice in career paths and lack there of in the career development area. I have a belief that broadening my horizons, career wise, should not be that difficult. Where I am now, it seems that every step forward is shortly followed by 2 steps backwards and no one seems to notice or care. Sometimes I feel that I am still in high school waiting for that last bell of the day to ring.

As for the weekend, Patrick definitley took advantage of being able to ski 2 days in a row and is now paying for it. My quads hurt like hell and stairs are now avoided at all costs. The snow was so-so and I have decided that the best place to really work on skiing is on the groomers. Getting into some of that difficult terrain can be a real challenge. Mainly on the body. Back to work for another hour. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home