Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oh so Bozeman

Today was a day to end all days. Screw work, but that is not what is important. One thing that I really seem to be hearing a lot about lately is people getting married. A girl in my office got engaged, the receptionist got married, the girl I work with is planning her wedding, 3 of my friends are getting married this summer, and my mom told me tonight that 2 kids I went to grade school with are now engaged. What the hell is going on here. I know I am only 24 but there is so much more to be done. I am sure it will happen some time but they must all be at some different point in their lives to be doing this now. Enough with that though, Tucker is back in town. Back at Big Sky and back at Spring Creek. Bozeangeles will never be the same again. Friday is departure day, heading out to Portland. Civilization will be nice for a while. So now I have sattelite radio in my car. I do not know how I survived without it. Comedy whenever you want, Sirius 17 Jam On may be the best station on earth. Oh yeah, about flying Portland on friday, I will be subjected to a tiny little propeller thing that scares the shit out of me. They fly all the time though so it will be all good. One thing before I go: Goulet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home