Friday, January 06, 2006

The Times They Are A Changing..........

After a moment of clarity last night while driving home from the bar with Danny and after much heated discussion, a temporary date has been scheduled for departure from this wretched shithole that I work at. My plan is to have no plan. I am looking to depart on a journey of self discovery and exploration. There are a few places I would like to go see before I get to old and tied down to a desk. I feel like this is a great opportunity for myself to really get out and discover just what it is that makes me tick. So, the tenative quit date is dependant on several factors which I can not discuss at this time but will be available for discussion in the coming weeks. Also, I can already forsee this becoming an issue with the parental units. I have been instructed to not leave a job without securing up another. This is all great to say but actually doing it is a lot harder. I am mainly having some issues involving career direction and motivation. My main belief is that my job will do nothing more than simply support me in the things I want to do in life. I do not ever want to make my job my life. Work to live, don't live to work. So down the road I see some changes on the horizon for myself. Oh yeah, I have this feeling that leaving Bozeman is going to be an option that I am going to have to weigh. I think I have mainly been avoiding putting any thought into this issue, but I feel the time is coming to make a choice. The 511 Times will be the first to know of any decision that I make. Other than that you know, a nice little saturday planned.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home