Saturday, January 14, 2006

A far cry

Well, it's nearly been a century since I've last blogged. I almost forgot what a blog is. So, what the hell, Max? Pretty much, my life is much too stressful to take meaningful time to blog. Just kidding! I'm pretty lazy is probably the best explanation. And so I'm sure that my loyal readers have been longing to know what I've been up to. Well, most days I go to Big Sky. While I'm there, I enrich lives through clear communication, expert advice, and precise demos. I recently got my PSIA certification, which means that each year I get to pay $90 to associate myself with other professional skiers. Sweet.
Max

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet money making..keep up the professional ski instrustion. Great work passing all those tests and wedging your way down the steeps!
Get on the blogging. It's ridiculously funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home