Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back to Vernal

Well, I'm back in Vernal, UT, for yet another round of the NOLS deal. This time around we have the final section of a semester course, which means the students have already spent over 50 days together. We met them all today and they seem like a great crew.
So, for those who don't live at 511 currently, yet still read the blog on a regular basis, and I know that you all are out there, I was back in Bozeangeles this past week. It was a heckuva time, really. I spent quite a bit of time on the river, guiding 11 boats and teaching a kayak lesson in a 5 day span. Good for the pocketbook, but not so good for the social networking. I am happy to report that I made it to a kickball game, and as expected, and perhaps even required, I wound up a bit drunk and covered in beer. That game also marked Danny and Patrick's first kickball game. They really gave it the old college try and I think everyone was pretty impressed with their skills in general. I was pretty happy when we all managed to get on the same team. For those of you reading this with the power to change things, I would like to see more of an effort to get the costumes going for future games. Well, I really need to go to bed, but I wanted to write a few bits down here and say hello before heading out for the next 16 or so days. Until then, be well, and do some crazy things.
Max

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Max, rock on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home