Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a neeeew brooooom...

Sang to the tune of "All I want for Christmas is yooouuuu."

Although I have done my fair share of cleaning the upstairs bathroom and vacuuming... I am ashamed to say that after about five months of living here, I picked up "the broom" for the first time this morning. After lavishing my attention on the kitchen counter tops countless times, I finally looked down a few minutes ago to an appalling sight of rice, crumbs, and dried pasta sauce beneath the overhangs of the counter doors. I picked up "the broom" and attempted to sweep the offenders into the lone broom pan, and essentially scattered them across the floor and onto the nearby carpet. This will not do, and my soul will cry a little bit each time I am forced to wield this mangled, gangley mess in an attempt to better The Ranch. And, as you can see, although Max refers to this spidery thing as "a relic of the house heritage" he is equally appalled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home