Friday, May 05, 2006

Lucy's Last Stand

Lucy got crazy last evening. Well let's be honest we all got crazy. I was the ringleader, who lead this evening into a series of ridiculous events. Evening went something like this:
a) Norris was super chill and a great start to Lucy's last stand
b) Back to the Ranch for shots (details fuzzy)
c) Pourhouse
c1) Here someone was talking shit to me so I pinched his nose (seriously).
c2) Lucy and I made out for a while in the kitchen area of Pourhouse
c3) As usual I could not sit still and wondered for a few hours (details not available)
d) Back to the ranch for shots of vodka, apple sauce, and popcorn
-DC

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could part of the dilema have been the "special" drinks offered by the pour house were long islands...??? Another fun filled eve for all. :) Lucy needs to come back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home