Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Goat Art Work

Today I asked my friend Allison to paint me a picture.

I asked her to paint me a picture of a goat (Lenny). Lenny is not an ordinary goat. He has three legs, one of his legs may be a wooden leg (depending on the artists progression with the piece). Lenny is eating a red shoe, symbolic of the piece of shit shoe that messed up my knee. He has one ear up (pretending that he is paying attention) and one down (just saying F-it). He is standing in tall grass for no apparent reason, other than it feels good on your feet. The sky is blue and life is good, even if you only have three legs, have an attention problem, and the simple fact your a F-ing goat.

digital photo of the piece "Ode to Lennie" (note spelling difference) to come later.
later on,
D

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! It'll be worth millions someday...lots of deeper meaning..always a key for the art world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home