Monday, December 26, 2005

A Blog for the Ages, Night 1.

So Christmas vacation.

Let’s start out with the hotel I stayed out on the way out to Wisco. We have already established that Danny is a idiot when it comes to girls, but this short story may take the cake. Due to my drained mental state caused by 14 hours of continuous driving I decided to stop for the evening. It so happened that I chose a hotel in Fergus Falls, MN with a beautiful check-in girl. The hotel did not have any rooms that allowed dogs, but check-in girl made an exception. She gave me a bereavance fare on family suite. (Note to self: first hint she may either like you, or she is extremely nice). After a lengthy 15 minute conversation about my boring life and check in girl talking about how much she would love to visit, I proceeded to get Phoebe out of my car to introduce. Phoebe helped win even more points with her natural charm and addition to our conversation points. As I thanked her for her hospitality, I began to make my way up the stairs. At this point a very interesting thing happened. Check-in girl went out of her way to invite me out with her for a drink at Z’s (the best local bar, located at the neighboring best western). Now, she was meeting other people, but going out of her way to invite a total stranger out for a drink seemed interesting to me, to say the least. Long story short, I said I would try to meet her, but do to my dog’s inability to be along alone a hotel room without howling, I couldn’t make it and went to bed at 8PM. (Note to self stop being lame). There is a plus to this story, I left a pair of shoes at the hotel so I will be stopping on my way back. A Blog for the Ages, Night 1, take 2…suckaa! Learn anything DJ? (please forgive the 3rd person usage throughtout) .
-DC

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Arku said...

She must have been impressed to hit on you after only meeting you at the hotel!

Arku
http://arkuofgod.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger DannyJr said...

The title of this blog should be night 1, part 2. a expansion on Max's beautiful original "A Blog for the Ages"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home